RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Authority and Compliance: Vendor represents to America’s Freedom Festival at Provo (the “Festival”) and its Freedom Days Committee (the “Committee”) that he/she is fully authorized to sign for and bind the undersigned Vendor (the “Vendor”) regarding the Application and Vendor’s entry (the “Entry”) in the 2014 Freedom Days event. Vendor agrees that Vendor’s Entry and all persons associated with it shall comply with all rules, policies and procedures prescribed by the Festival and the Committee, as they deem necessary for the efficient, safe, and non-offensive conduct of the Freedom Days and related activities. Vendor agrees that neither the Entry nor any part thereof, including its employers
- Promotion and Sale of Merchandise: Vendor agrees to exhibit and/or sell only those items listed on Vendor’s Application and shown in Vendor’s photographs, and which have been approved by the Committee. Vendor understands that it is the Committee’s exclusive right and responsibility, in its sole discretion, or the discretion of the Committee’s onsite representative during the Freedom Days activities, to remove any items that are inconsistent with or deviate from the content, style or quality of the works depicted in Vendor’s photos and the final list submitted with Vendor’s application, or which are otherwise not in compliance with the Freedom Days rules or policies, or which are too late, controversial, unlawful, or otherwise inconsistent with the historical standards, quality, theme, message or traditional purposes or values of the Festival. Vendor agrees that in any dispute over Festival policies, procedures or decisions, the Committee’s final determination shall govern and shall be final and conclusive, and Vendor shall accept the same whatever the outcome. The Committee reserves the right to restrict or reject any Entry, even after preliminary acceptance, without any liability for any inconvenience, cost or damages on the part of Vendor, which prerogative may be exercised at any time in the Committee’s sole judgment and discretion, consistent with the rules, policies, procedures and standards referenced herein. If any aspect of an Entry might be viewed as controversial or contrary to these policies and standards, or if Vendor has any doubt about Entry’s acceptability or has any questions in this regard, Vendor acknowledges Vendor’s duty to fully disclose the same and promptly resolve any such question or problem with the Committee well before the Freedom Days begins.
3. Indemnification: As a condition to being a participant in the Freedom Days, Vendor agrees to assume full responsibility for Vendor’s conduct (which for purposes of this paragraph 3 includes the conduct of all employees, subcontractors, suppliers, guests and customers of Vendor and any other persons associated with Vendor or participating in Vendor’s Entry), and for the content and presentation of Vendor’s Entry, and to indemnify and hold harmless the Festival, the Committee, its members, and all individuals having any responsibility therefore, from and against any and all liabilities, claims, damages, losses and expenses (including attorney’s fees) incurred or suffered by the Festival, the Committee, and/or such responsible individuals that is caused by or arises from (a) any negligent act or omission by Vendor or any person associated with Vendor or the Entry, (b) any breach of Vendor’s representations, warranties, or obligations herein, (c) any claim by any of Vendor’s employees, subcontractors, suppliers, guests or customers, or (d) any infringement or violation by Vendor or Vendor’s associates of the rights of others.
4. Weather: Fees will not be refunded in the event of inclement weather. Vendor is responsible for any damages to or from your booth and/or product.
5. Right of Termination: If Vendor violates any material term of the Rules and Regulations contained in this Agreement, the Committee shall have the right to terminate this Agreement, immediately close Vendor’s booth(s), and retain all prior payments by Vendor.