Theme: How does the US Constitution ensure the values of Family, Freedom, God and Country for our every day lives?
Essay Contest and Procedures
- The Freedom Festival Essay Contest is open to ALL Utah Students in grades 1-12, whether in traditional public schools, public chartered schools, private schools, or home schools.
- Each school selects and submits 1 essay from each student based on the theme for final submission to the Freedom Festival Essay Contest:
- All entries must be received no later than 5 p.m. Wednesday, March 27th, 2013, Please email essays to Paul Baltes - email@example.com or mail or deliver all hard copy entries to: Freedom Festival Essay Contest, 4626 N. 300 W., Suite 300, Provo, UT 84604
- All submitted essays must include a completed Contest Entry Form indicating the school name, student’s full name, parents’ names, address and phone number. No personal or identifying information may appear on the essay itself, so NO names, grades, teachers’ names or school names on the essays..
- Winners will be notified by May 17th, 2013. Please note: Original essays will not be returned.
Entries are judged on a student’s exposition of the theme, depth of insight, writing skill and sincerity of tone. Suggested essay length is two pages (typing is optional). A submitted essay must be the student’s own work.
|10 – 12||$500||$350||$200|
Chairperson(s): Paul Baltes – firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN THIS EVENT ON FACEBOOK